Griddled Turkey Sandwich
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 3 oz turkey, cooked, sliced thin
- 6 sun-dried tomato halves
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- Cooking spray
- 2 pieces bacon, cooked, crispy
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (bottom, Griddle-side up) in the Duet. Place on Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY".
Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "30" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice of bread, then place on 2 slices cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, turkey, bacon, 2 remaining cheese slices, and other (second) piece of bread. Spray sandwich with cooking spray.
- When preheated, remove Lid. Spray Griddle Plate with cooking spray. Place sandwich on Griddle Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove sandwich. Cut in half, place on plate, and serve.