Griddled Chicken and Pepper Quesadillas
- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella or Chihuahua cheese, divided
- 2 oz cooked, diced bell pepper
- 1 oz cilantro, chopped
- 1 oz diced jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 3 oz chicken, cooked, diced
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
Place the Grill/Griddle Plate (Griddle-side up, bottom) in the Duet. Place on Air Fryer Lid and press "AIR FRY".
Press "PROG" and turn the "START/PAUSE" dial until program number "29" is displayed. Press "START/PAUSE" to preheat.
- Build the quesadilla: On the bottom tortilla, place half of cheese, then peppers, cilantro, chicken, and remaining half of cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with the second tortilla.
- Spray top tortilla with cooking spray.
- When preheated, remove Air Fryer Lid. Spray Griddle Plate with cooking spray. Place the quesadilla on Griddle Plate and return Air Fryer Lid to Duet to automatically begin cooking at the programmed setting.
- When done, remove the quesadilla. Cut into sixths and place on a serving dish.