Greek Yogurt Chicken Sliders
- 4 T Greek yogurt
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 5 oz baby arugula
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- 10 T Greek yogurt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 10 slider buns
- Sea salt to taste
- 24 Greek pitted olives
- 8 wooden toothpicks (soaked 15-30 min.)
- Preheat Bravo and set to broil at 400°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, egg, panko, salt, and pepper. Form into 8 small, individual 2-oz. patties.
Spray both sides of patties and season with salt and pepper. Place in enamel baking pan. Insert Probe into one of the patties. Set Probe to 165°F. Place on cooking rack in position 2. Set Bravo to broil at 500°F (TOP only) for 2 min. Flip, and cook 2-3 additional minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- If toasting buns, open each and spray insides of halves with cooking spray. Place on cooking rack in position 2 and set to broil for 2 min., TOP only, until golden brown.
- To assemble sliders, place small burger into bun and add tomato, arugula, and Greek yogurt. Skewer three olives onto a pick and garnish each burger by placing in top of bun.