Gougères (Cheese Puffs)
- ¾ c water
- 5 t butter
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c plain flour
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ c grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ t minced parsley
- ½ c grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the Bravo and set to bake at 400°F.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water up to a boil and add butter, salt, and ground black pepper. Add flour and stir until it forms a dough. Cook another 2 min. to dry out dough.
- Transfer dough to a bowl and let it cool slightly. Slowly add in eggs one at a time. Stir well to combine.
Add mozzarella cheese and parsley. Mix well. Spoon out rounded 2T balls of dough and drop into the enamel baking pan. Set dough 1½ to 2 inches apart. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top of each doughball. Place on cooking rack in position 3. Bake for 10 min. at 400°F.
- Bake at 380°F for an additional 20-25 min. until golden brown. Serve warm.