Garlic-Rosemary Brussels Sprouts
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ t sea salt
- ¼ t freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ c panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1½ t minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Set to “Air Fry”, set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- Place first four ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 30 seconds.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2T of warm oil mixture from bowl. Toss in batches, if necessary. Place all Brussels sprouts in Air Fry Basket and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Stir sprouts. Continue to air-fry, stirring once more after 4-5 minutes, when sprouts are nearing desired tenderness and lightly browned.
- Toss bread crumbs with rosemary and remaining oil mixture. Sprinkle over sprouts. Continue cooking until crumbs are browned and sprouts are tender, 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately.