Garlic Herb Mushrooms
- 3 T butter
- 1 onion, small dice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t thyme, fresh, fine chop
- 1 t oregano, dried
- 2 lbs mushrooms, whole
¾ c chicken stock
⅓ c heavy cream
¾ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 3 T parsley, fine chop (garnish)
- Add all ingredients except heavy cream and Parmesan cheese to pressure cooker and stir.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Set pressure cooker to "sear", press start/stop and allow sauce to thicken to desired consistency.
- Check seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed. Stir in parsley and serve hot.