Garlic Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
1-½ c water
- 2 lbs potatoes, sliced
- 8 oz cauliflower
½ t sea salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Add water, potatoes, and cauliflower to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "potatoes". Adjust time to 5 minutes and press "start/stop".
- Once done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add sea salt and garlic.
- Transfer to bowl or leave in cooker. Mash and serve immediately.