1 stick (½ c) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, grated
- 1 small shallot, peeled, grated
- 1 T garlic powder
- ¼ c dry white wine
- Sea salt, as needed
- ½ loaf baguette
- Paprika, as needed
- Combine butter, garlic, shallot, garlic powder, wine, and salt in a bowl and mash with fork until fully incorporated. Split baguette in half and cut into four individual 9-inch pieces. Spread garlic butter onto each piece of bread.
- Place Rib Rack into Inner Pot. Place garlic bread pieces into Rib Rack with each facing out.
Place Air Fryer Lid onto the Duet. Press "AIR FRY". Set to 400°F. Press "TIME" and set for 5 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to cook.
- With 1 minute remaining, remove lid. Remove garlic bread and sprinkle with paprika. Return garlic bread back to Rib Rack slots and replace Air Fryer Lid. Cook for 1 additional min. and serve.