Foolproof Hard Boiled Eggs
Place eggs in 3.5-quart sauce pan, cover with 1 inch water and bring to boil over high (425°F) heat.
- Once water has started boiling, pause PIC.
- Let eggs sit for 8-10 minutes for soft boil or 12-14 minutes for hard boil.
- Meanwhile, fill medium bowl with 1 quart water and 1 tray ice cubes.
- Transfer eggs to ice water bath with tongs and let sit 5 minutes.
- Peel eggs.
- You can double or triple recipe as long as eggs are covered with 1 inch of water.
- When peeling, roll the egg forward using your palm. This will help it peel easier.