- 1 lb flank steak
- 2 T olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T cajun spice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a bowl marinate your steak in olive oil, garlic, cajun spice, salt, and pepper.
- Marinate for 3 hours up to 1 day.
- Place your steak onto a greased Baking Pan and place into your Bravo on the Cooking Rack set on the middle position.
Set your Bravo to "Broil" on 500°F for 4 minutes per side.
- Once finished remove steak and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice your steak and serve with roasted vegetables.