- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pound ground beef, fully cooked
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 8 premade empanada dough circles
- Combine egg and water in small dish to make egg wash.
- Combine cooked ground beef with seasonings and onion.
- Lay out empanada dough in circle and place 1 spoonful of ground beef in center.
Rub outer edge of dough with egg wash and fold dough over ground beef to make half circle.
- Seal edges with a fork and repeat with remaining dough and beef.
Place 2 empanadas in NuWave Brio Basket and air fry at 360°F for 7 minutes and repeat until all empanadas have been air fried.