Eggplant Parmigiana Pizza
- 16 oz pizza dough
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1 lb eggplant, washed, cut into ⅛-inch-thick slices
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 8 oz cheese blend (mozzarella and provolone)
- 3 T Parmesan, grated
- 1 T fresh oregano leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the Pizza Stone in Bravo on cooking rack in position 1 at 450°F 30/90 for 30 min. to get Stone hot.
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 30 min.
- Roll dough into an 11-inch circle on a floured surface. Pierce entire surface with a fork.
- Brush eggplant slices with olive oil and place in a 10-inch nonstick roasting pan. Place in Bravo and cook at 450°F 30/90 until browned.
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil and rub with garlic. Top evenly with eggplant and tomatoes. Add blended cheese and sprinkle on Parmesan and fresh oregano.
- Using the Pizza Peel, carefully place dough on Pizza Stone. Bake at 450°F 30/90 for 12 min. or until crust is browned and crisp.
- Using the Pizza Peel, remove pizza. Season with salt and pepper and cut into 8 slices.