Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
- 1 c shortbread cookies, crushed
- 4 T butter, melted
- 1 can dulce de leche
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs, plus 1 extra egg yolk
- 3 T flour
- In a bowl mix cookies with butter to make the crust. Press the mixture into the Springform Pan.
- In a mixer, add cream cheese and mix until creamy.
- Add one egg at a time. Add egg yolk.
- While mixing slowly, add in flour then the dulce de leche.
- Pour mixture into the Springform pan and cover with foil.
- Place the Multipurpose Reversible Rack into the cooker with 1c water.
- Place the pan onto the rack. Close and lock Pressure Cooker Lid. Press PRESSURE COOK, then press TIME and set to 35 min. Press START/PAUSE to begin cooking.
- When done, let the cheesecake sit in Duet for 5 min. quick release pressure by turning the Pressure Release Switch/Valve to the OPEN position. After all pressure/steam has been released, carefully remove lid.
- Carefully remove cheesecake from the cooker and allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.