Duet Pulled Chipotle Pork
- 1 (2¾-lb) boneless pork shoulder, trimmed, halved crosswise
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 t dried oregano
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from jar), minced, plus 1T adobo of sauce
- 1 (28-oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-oz) can whole tomatoes in puree
- 2 t sea salt
- ½ t freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sandwich rolls, split, for serving
- Coleslaw (for serving)
- Pickles (for serving)
- Combine onions, oregano, bay leaves, chipotle, adobo sauce, tomatoes (with puree), salt, and pepper in inner pot. Add pork and turn to coat.
Place Slow Cook Lid on inner pot. Press "PRESSURE COOK". Press "TEMP" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust to 210°F. Press "TIME" and turn "START/PAUSE" to adjust to 6 hrs.
When done, pork will be tender and pull apart. Transfer pork to a bowl; leave liquid in pot. Shred pork with two forks. Return meat to pot and toss with sauce. Discard bay leaves. Serve pulled pork with rolls, coleslaw, and pickles.