Dried Raw Almonds
- 4c almonds
- Warm water, as needded
- Sea salt, as needed
- Honey (optional)
- Soak 4c of almonds in warm water with 1T of sea salt for 24 hrs.
- Rinse the almonds and place them onto both the Air Fry Basket and Wire Rack.
- Sprinkle the almonds with salt, honey, or other flavorings, if desired.
- Slide them into positions 2 and 3.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 52. Press START/PAUSE to begin dehydrating at 150˚F for 12–24 hours, turning the almonds occasionally.
- After 24 hours the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
Most almonds that are available have been pasteurized or otherwise treated. If they are no
longer raw, soak the almonds. Check after 12 hours to determine if they need more time.