- 16oz ditalini pasta
- 1 zucchini, medium size, diced
- 1 yellow squash, medium size, diced
- 1 red onion, medium size, diced
- 1 fresh corn cob, kernels cut off
- 2c fresh kale, rinsed, stems removed, chopped small
- 1 fresh large tomato, diced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- 2T extra-virgin olive oil
- 4c chicken or vegetable stock
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add oil and set to "sear".
Add shallots, red onion, garlic, rosemary, and ¼t of freshly ground black pepper. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until onions soften.
- Add zucchini, yellow squash, tomato, corn kernels, and kale. Stir and then add pasta and chicken stock.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 8 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open. Season to taste with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.