- 3 cans peach pie filling
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 t cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine cake mix and cinnamon.
- Add in melted butter and stir.
- Add peaches to a springform pan and sprinkle the dry mixture over the top.
- Place steamer rack into cooker with 1c of water, place springform pan on top of rack, and close and lock lid. Set to "bake", and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove pan and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.