Desserts Orange Swirl Cheesecake
- 1 c cookie crumbs
- 2 T butter, melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
½ c sugar
- 2 T sour cream
- 1 T orange zest
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
½ c orange candy melts (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Spray cooking spray in a springform pan. Spread crumb-butter mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar. Mix until smooth. Add sour cream, orange zest, and vanilla. Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Remove springform pan from fridge. Place cheesecake batter over cookie crust in pan.
- Pour water into bottom of cooker. Place steamer rack in bottom. Place pan with cheesecake batter on top of rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 25 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove cheesecake. Allow to cool.
- Unlatch springform pan, lift pan up, and wrap cheesecake in plastic. Place in fridge for 4 hrs, or overnight. Top with orange candy (optional).