Desserts Banana Bread
- 6 bananas, mashed
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
⅓ c sugar
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 2 c flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 c water
- In a bowl, mix together butter, eggs, and sugar until mixture is creamy. Stir in vanilla and banana.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining dry ingredients. Combine wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Pour mixture into a springform pan. Place steamer rack into the cooker with 1c of water. Lower spingform into the cooker and rest on top of rack.
- Close and lock lid, set cooker to "Bake", and adjust for 45 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and carefully remove pan from the cooker. Allow to cool. Serve and enjoy.