Curried Lentil-and-Vegetable Stew
- 2 t olive oil
- 2 c unsalted vegetable stock
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 T all-purpose flour
- 2 c chopped zucchini
- ½ t kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 (17.6-oz.) pkg. steamed cooked lentils (about 2½ c)
- 1 c chopped, seeded tomato
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 2 T curry powder
- 2 T plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 T unsalted ketchup
- ¼ c chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat Bravo to 350°F.
- Heat oil in 10-inch nonstick round roast pan. Add onions. Roast for 4 mins. Add zucchini and garlic and cook 3 min.
- Add tomato, curry powder, and ketchup. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- In a small bowl, combine stock and flour. Slide out pan. Add stock mixture to pan and bring up to a boil. Stir in salt and lentils and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Stir in lime juice. Divide lentil mixture among 4 bowls and top evenly with yogurt and cilantro.