Asian Hot Soup
- 1 T canola oil
- 1 c cremini mushrooms, thin sliced
3 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed, small dice
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-inch piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 3 limes, zest and juice
- 8 c chicken stock
½ c jasmine rice
- 3 c green cabbage, shaved
½ T soy sauce
- Chili garlic sauce or kimchi (to serve)
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When oil is hot, add mushrooms. Brown mushrooms, about 3 minutes.
Add jalapeño peppers, garlic, and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add lime zest, chicken stock, and rice. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 5 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and add cabbage, lime juice, and soy sauce.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "soup". Adjust time to 2 minutes and press "start/stop". When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and serve hot with kimchi or chili garlic sauce.