- 12 ounces low fat, extra firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes, set aside in medium bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over tofu, mixing to combine.
- Let tofu marinate for at least 30 minutes, tossing a few times.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 350˚F and set cooking time at 8 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Once ready, add marinated tofu to Fry Pan Basket, and cook, halfway through to flip the tofu to ensure they are evenly cooked.