Crispy Pork Chops with Roasted Broccoli Crowns
- 6 pork chops, boneless
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ c panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ c corn flakes, crushed
- 1¼ t paprika
- ½ t onion powder
- ½ t garlic powder
- ¼ t chili powder
⅛ t black pepper, ground plus ½ t extra
2 T Parmesan cheese, grated
½ t sea salt plus ¾ t extra
- 2-3 lbs broccoli crowns
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 t lemon zest
- 1 t sea salt
- ¼ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- For the broccoli, in a large pot, add 6qt water and bring up to a boil. Blanch broccoli in water for 3 minutes and remove. Drain well. Place broccoli in a large bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat broccoli.
- Add broccoli to Fry Pan Basket. Set the air fryer to 400°F for 15 minutes. Cook, shaking Basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Once done, add lemon zest and Parmesan cheese and place onto large plate or bowl and cover with foil; set aside.
- Lightly spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray and preheat to 400°F.
Season the pork chops with ½ t sea salt.
- In a bowl, combine, bread crumbs, corn flakes, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, black pepper, ¾t salt, and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the pork chops in bowl with beaten eggs. Dip into bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Place pork chops in the Basket and set to 12 minutes. Cook in batches so as not to overcrowd. Apply cooking spray to top of pork chops.
- After 6 minutes of cooking, flip pork chops and reapply cooking spray to the chops. Once all chops are cooked, place on a plate and serve with broccoli crowns.