Crispy Grilled Salmon with Sesame Honey Sauce
- 3 (6-ounce) bone-in salmon fillets with skin
½ ounce canola oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 ounces honey
½ ounce soy sauce
½ ounce rice vinegar
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
In 10.5-inch PerfectGreen Fry Pan, heat oil on High (425°F).
- Season and cook salmon, skin side down, for 4 minutes, or until crispy and salmon is halfway cooked.
- Turn salmon over and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove salmon from pan and drain any remaining oil.
- In same fry pan, add honey
Bring to boil on Medium (275°F).
- Add vinegar and soy sauce.
Increase heat to High (425°F) and cook until sauce reduces by half.
- Add sesame seeds and drizzle sesame oil.
- Pour sauce over salmon.
Be careful of splatter when adding soy sauce and vinegar.