- 1 lb beef sirloin tip, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 (16-oz) jar cheese pasta sauce
- 1½ c soft bread crumbs
2 T olive oil
½ t marjoram
In a shallow dish, mix together the bread crumbs, olive oil, and marjoram; set aside.
- Pour cheese pasta sauce into a bowl and add sirloin tip meat. Toss until all meat is coated.
- Toss meat in bread crumb mixture to coat thoroughly. Arrange in Basket, cooking in batches, if necessary. Insert Probe into largest piece.
- Set the Brio at 360°F. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes and the outsides are crisp and brown. Serve hot.