Creamy Corn Chowder
- 2 T butter
½ yellow onion, halved
- 4 russet potatoes, quartered
- 2 C stock (veggie or chicken)
- 3 C yellow corn
⅓ C milk
- Pinch of salt and pepper
In a pan, add butter and onions and sauté for 4 minutes. Add in potatoes and stock and bring to a simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add cooked onions and potatoes to jar along with 2C corn and the milk.
- Using the plunger lid, blend the contents for 1 minute on speed 7.
- Pour the remaining corn in and pulse 2-3 times.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy.