Creamless Cauliflower Soup with Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 2lbs cauliflower, cut into florets
¼lb peeled Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1T sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Place all ingredients in pressure cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "soup" and adjust for 10 minutes.
- When done, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open. Remove bay leaves. With a slotted spoon, remove vegetables and place in a blender.
- Add remaining milk/cooking liquid from cooker and ladle into the blender and cover with lid.
- Blend the mixture to desired consistency. Serve.