Crab Stuffed Lobster NuWave
- 4 (6-oz) shelled raw lobster tails
- 1 T butter
- 1 T minced celery
- 1 green onion, minced
1½ t all-purpose flour
⅛ t dry mustard
⅛ t cayenne pepper
⅓ c cold milk
- 1 (6-oz) can crab-meat, drained and flaked
- 2 T dry bread crumbs
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake for 350°F
Butterfly the lobster tails; set aside.
- In a 10-inch roasting pan, melt butter. Add celery and green onions and bake until tender, about 2 min.
- Remove from Bravo. Stir in flour, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper mix. Slowly whisk in cold milk. Return to Bravo and continue cooking, stirring occasionally until thick.
- Remove. Stir in crab meat and bread crumbs. Spoon crab mixture into lobster tails.
- Arrange tails in roasting pan. Cook for 8-10 min. or until lobster meat is opaque and the crab mixture is heated through. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.