Crab Rangoon (Brio)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ c crab meat, drained, and crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 t garlic, minced
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t soy sauce
- 1 (12-oz) pkg. wonton wrappers
- 1 egg each (to seal wonton)
- *Sweet and sour dipping sauce (for serving)
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
- Take one wonton skin and brush with egg to aide in sealing the wonton in the center.
- Moisten the edges of the wonton wrapper with water. Fold in a triangle and press to seal, removing air from inside. Take the left and right unsealed sides, turning them up, and place against existing seal on top. Press along edges to close the areas where the filling could be exposed. Repeat until all are done.
- Place Crab Rangoon in the Basket. Set to 400°F and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce.