- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- ½ pound crab meat
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon lime juice
Combine olive oil, onions, peppers, and celery in small pan and sauté on medium heat until translucent; set aside to cool.
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 390°F for 10 minutes.
Add cooked vegetables, crab meat, tarragon, chives, parsley, egg whites, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne pepper, salt, and lime juice to mixing bowl, and mix until combined; set aside.
- Mold crab mixture into golf ball-sized balls.
- Transfer crab cakes to Reversible Rack.
- Once preheated, place rack in NuWave Brio Basket to continue for 8-10 minutes. Repeat steps 5-6 with remaining crab cakes.