- 2 (8.5-oz) pkg corn muffin mix
- 1 c milk
- 2 eggs
- Cooking spray
- 1 c water
- Mix corn mix, milk, and eggs in a bowl.
- Pour batter into baking pan, lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour 1 C water into cooker and place trivet in cooker, place baking pan on trivet.
- Close and lock the lid. Set pressure cooker to "bake" and adjust time to 20 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove trivet from pressure cooker. Allow the cornbread to cool at least 5 minutes inside baking pan.
- Carefully remove bread from pan and let cool on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy.