- 4 T butter, unsalted (plus, extra to coat the pot)
- 1 lb frozen corn
- 4 large eggs
- 2 T sugar
¼ c flour
1-⅓ c whole milk
⅔ c heavy cream
- 1 t sea salt
- Rub (extra) butter onto the insides of pot in cooker.
- Set to "sear" and add 4T butter. Once melted, add corn and cook, stirring occasionally.
While sautéing, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, flour, milk, cream, and salt.
- Add egg mixture to corn. Stir to combine. Even the level of mixture across the pot.
- Cover with glass lid. Set to "slow cook" and adjust for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs, check to see if corn pudding is done. If there is still liquid in the middle, cook and adjust for additional minutes. If done and pudding is jiggly when surface is touched, serve immediately.