- 1 (15-oz) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 c creamed corn
½ onion, small dice
2 jalapeño peppers, small dice
- 2 eggs
½ stick butter, melted
1 box Jiffy® corn muffin mix
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
¾ c sour cream
¼ t sea salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 c water
- 3 scallions, thin slice (garnish)
In a large mixing bowl, combine corn kernels, cream corn, onion, jalapeño peppers, eggs, butter, corn muffin mix, cheese, sour cream, and salt. Mix well.
- Spray baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and fill baking pan with casserole mix. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Add water to pressure cooker along with steaming rack. Place baking pan on steaming rack. Close and lock lid, and set pressure cooker to "bake", and press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure for 25 minutes, then do a quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove baking pan. Set on wire rack to cool completely.