Coconut Banana Pudding
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 C sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 T butter
- 2 t vanilla extract
⅓ t coconut extract
- 4 C heavy cream
½ C powdered sugar
- 3 bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and salt. Slowly whisk in the heavy cream.
- Add yolks into the mixture and stir.
- Add mixture into jar along with coconut, banana, and powdered sugar.
- Using the plunger lid, set to speed 7 and blend mixture until it becomes a smooth consistency.
- Once finished, remove lid and pour contents into a container.
- Place in fridge and let chill for 3 hours.