- 4 oz thick-cut bacon
- 3 T butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 4 C diluted clam broth, plus the reserved clams, chopped
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, boiled, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 C heavy cream
- 3 T chopped fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a pot, cook the bacon.
- Remove from the heat. Pour off and discard the bacon fat, leaving the bacon in the pot.
- Add butter and onions and cook.
- Add clam broth, potatoes, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
Add contents into jar. Using the plunger lid, blend on "Soup" for 5 minutes.
- Slowly add in the cream.
- Carefully remove the lid and stir in clams and parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.