Citrus Shrimp Cocktail
- ½ cup chili sauce
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (11-ounce) can beer
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine chili sauce, ketchup, lemon peel and lemon juice to make cocktail sauce and set aside.
- Combine beer, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and bay leaf in medium saucepan.
- Bring beer mixture to boil on Max/Sear.
- Once boiling, add shrimp to saucepan and bring back to boil.
- Once boiling, set PIC to Medium-Low (175°F) and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp become pink.
- Drain shrimp and transfer to water bath to cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Serve chilled shrimp with prepared sauce.