Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- ½ c brown sugar, packed
- 1 t cinnamon, ground
- 1½ t baking soda
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8-oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c milk
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 8 T butter, melted and cooled
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 Silicon Cupcake Liners with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda until combined.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium-high until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and butter. Add mixture to cream cheese. Beat until combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix ingredients until just combined, scraping the sides and bottom of bowl.
Pour batter into Silicon Cupcake Liners, filling just over ⅔ of the way full.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon for topping. Sprinkle the topping over muffins.
- Bake muffins for 15-20 minutes (with or without tray) until toothpick placed in center of muffin comes out clean. Remove muffins from Liners and allow to cool.