- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 1 c snow peas
- 1 c soy sauce
- 1 t ginger, ground
¼ t cinnamon, ground
¼ t cloves, ground
- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 T cornstarch
- 1 T water
- Scallions, thin slice (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When oil is hot, add garlic, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, celery, and snow peas. Sauté until vegetables are soft, about 7 minutes. Remove veggies and set aside.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and beef.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 30 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 20 minutes, and press "start/stop". When sauce begins to simmer, add cornstarch and water mixture and stir. Simmer until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Return veggies to pressure cooker and stir. Ladle over rice and top with scallions.