Chocolate Lava Cake
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 6 T flour
- 1 c powdered sugar
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a bowl. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and mix well.
- Mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Add in eggs, yolk, vanilla extract, and flour. Mix once again. P our batter into 3-inch soufflé cups.
- Place cups in pressure cooker.
- Place on Duet Pressure Cooker Lid. Press “PRESSURE COOK”. Press “PROG” and use “START/PAUSE” dial to set to “Grains” and adjust for 9 min.
- When done, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the “OPEN” position.
- Carefully remove Pressure Cooker Lid when Duet has finished releasing all pressure.
- Carefully remove cakes. Top with choice of ice cream, caramel, etc.