Chocolate Cream Puffs
- ¼ cup butter
- 10 tablespoons water
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- ¼ cup chocolate
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1½ tablespoons butter
Cream Puff Ingredients
Cream Filling Ingredients
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- Press Pre-Heat and set at 340°F for 12 minutes.
- Add butter and water to large pan and bring to boil on medium heat.
Once boiling, remove pan from heat and stir in in small portions until combined. Place pan back on heat and let sit until it forms a dough ball; set aside to cool. Add eggs to dough and mix until smooth. Form dough into small, golf ball-sized balls and place on Reversible Rack.
Once preheated, place rack in NuWave Brio Basket and bake for 12 minutes. While dough bakes, mix together all cream filling ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Using a double boiler, melt chocolate, whipped cream and butter and mix until combined. Once cream puffs are ready, remove from NuWave Brio and slice in half.
- Fill with cream filling between halves and replace top piece. Top with chocolate sauce.