- ½ cup cream
⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 ounces chocolate
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- Mix cinnamon with cream and add to heavy saucepan.
- Add chocolate to saucepan and heat on Medium-Low (175°F), stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Lower PIC temperature to 120°F-140°F
- Dip strawberries in chocolate up to stem, letting excess chocolate drip back into pan.
- Place strawberries on parchment paper to set.
- Once all strawberries are covered, refrigerate to set chocolate completely.
Use milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, sweet cooking chocolate or white chocolate.
If melted chocolate becomes too thick, add more cream.