Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 c butter, softened
- ¾ c sugar
- ¾ c packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 c quick-cooking oats
- 1½ c all-purpose flour
- 1 (3.4-oz) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 2 c (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c chopped nuts
- Preheat Bravo to 350°F. Set to “Air Fry” and set Cooking Rack in position 2.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Form 1 T dough into a doughball and flatten slightly. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Place shaped dough 2 inches apart inside Air Fry Basket, cooking in batches, if necessary. Air-fry for 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire rack to cool.