Chinese BBQ Pork
- 1-lb pork butt
- 1 c water
- 3 T honey
- 2 T soy sauce
- 3 T Chinese barbecue sauce
½ t sesame oil
- 2 T Shaoxing wine
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 T soy sauce
- Add Chinese barbecue sauce, sesame oil, Shaoxing wine, garlic powder, and soy sauce to a resealable plastic bag. Mix well. Add pork butt. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to cook, add pork with all marinade and water to pressure cooker. Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "meat/stew". Adjust time to 15 minutes and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
Remove pork and transfer to baking sheet. In a small mixing bowl, mix soy sauce and honey. Brush over pork and place in oven at 450°F and cook 5 minutes.
- Let pork rest for 5 minutes. Serve with rice or noodles.