Chili-Coffee-Rubbed NY Strip Steak
- 2 (7-oz) NY strip steaks
- ¼ c espresso coffee powder
- ¼ c ancho chile powder
- ¼ c brown sugar, packed
- 2 T smoked paprika
- 2 T sea salt
- 1 T ground cumin
- Press “PREHEAT” on the Duet.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together espresso coffee powder, salt, ancho chile powder, ground cumin, brown sugar, and smoked paprika.
- When preheated, sprinkle mixture on both sides of steaks. Place steaks in Air Fry Basket.
- Place on Air Fry Lid. Press “AIR FRY” and set to 400°F. Press “TIME” and set for 5 to 7 minutes for medium steak. Using a handheld meat thermometer, check to see and internal temperature of 145°F has been reached.
May have extra rub depending on how much is put on steaks.