- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 c red peppers, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 c onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 t dried oregano
- 2 t paprika
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place chicken in a bowl and season with oregano, paprika, salt, pepper and set aside.
Using the 7.5- and 5.5-inch skewers, place meat and vegetables on each skewer, alternating with each until the skewer is full. Leave about ½ inch on each end of the skewer.
- Brush each skewer with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place one Dehydrator Rack into bottom of Inner Pot. Arrange skewers on top of rack. Arrange skewers in the following order: 1, 5.5-inch skewer, 3, 7.5 inch skewers then another 5.5 inch skewer. Place another Rack on top. Place additional skewers on top. Add additional Rack with skewers, if necessary.
Press "AIR FRY" and set to 375F. Press "TIME" and set to 12-14 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to begin cooking. Cook until chicken is golden brown and reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.