- ½c soy sauce
- ½c pineapple juice
- ¼c sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1T grated ginger
- 2t toasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1lb. boneless chicken tenders
- Metal or wooden skewers
- Cooking spray, as needed
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
- Place the chicken onto wooden or metal skewers.
- Add the skewered chicken to the mixing bowl and spoon the marinade onto the meat, coating all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours (up to 24 hours).
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 31. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and thoroughly spray the Air Fry Basket with cooking spray. Place the skewered chicken in the Air Fry Basket and spray the meat generously with cooking spray as well. Slide the Air Fry Basket into Position 2.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 400˚F for 7 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
- When done, using a handheld meat thermometer, check to see that the internal temperature of the chicken has reached 165˚F.
If using wooden skewers, soak the skewers in water 15–30 minutes before adding the chicken to keep them from burning.