¼ cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
½ cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon coriander
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- In medium bowl, combine peanut butter, onion, lemon juice, soy sauce, water, garlic, coriander, cayenne pepper and parsley. Mix thoroughly.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat well.
- Cover bowl and chill chicken for 4-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- In grill pan, cook chicken on Max/Sear (575°F) for 10 minutes, turning and moving to prevent scorching.
- Serve warm.