- 6 chicken thighs, skin on
- 2T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
½t chili flakes
1 (14½-oz) can chopped tomatoes
- 6oz pitted black olives
- 1T capers, rinsed, drained
- 1T basil, chopped
- Set to "sear" and add oil.
Place chicken thighs in skin side down and cook for 5 minutes. When done, remove chicken; set aside.
- Add in tomatoes, water, olives, garlic, capers, basil, and chili flakes. Bring up to a simmer.
- Return chicken to cooker.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "poultry" and adjust for 15 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and remove chicken. Serve.