Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
¼c onions, diced fine
- 1lb mixed vegetables
- 1 (8-oz) can biscuit dough, quartered
3 potatoes, peeled, cut into chunks
1c celery root, large dice
¼t freshly ground black pepper
- 1qt chicken stock
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2t seasoned salt
In a bowl, mix cream of chicken soup, seasoned salt, and fresh ground pepper; set aside.
- Set to "sear" and place chicken breasts in pressure cooker. Add chicken stock and onions.
- Add potatoes, celery root, and vegetables. Pour in cream of chicken soup mix.
- Place quartered biscuit dough on top. Sprinkle seasoned salt over biscuits.
- Close lid and lock. Set to "time" and adjust for 4 minutes.
- When done, natural release for 35 minutes. Afterward, quick release until all pressure is released.
- Open and serve.