- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound chicken tenders (8 pieces)
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add flour, salt, and pepper to bowl and mix; set aside.
Add egg to separate bowl and whisk; set aside.
- Add breadcrumbs and Parmesan to third bowl and mix.
- Dip chicken tenders into mixture, then dip into egg and breadcrumbs, coating all sides evenly in the process.
- Place breaded chicken on Reversible Rack and place rack in NuWave Brio Basket.
- Air fry at 350°F for 14 minutes.
- Remove basket and top chicken with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Return basket to NuWave Brio and cook at 350°F for additional 2-3 minutes to melt the cheese.